Wednesday, February 07, 2007

In Medias Res #6: Like a bolt of lightning

Last night I was sort of manic over the slow progress of my search. This morning I got two more interviews. One of which is with one of my dream schools in my dream job that I applied for just as a fluke. Honestly, never anticipated that I'd get a call back, let alone an interview. So I am feeling good.

Despite the fact that I need to work on my final comp, that I have programs every night this week and next, and that I'm taking students to a conference next weekend (and somewhere in there I have to take my boyfriend out for valentine's day). In fact, the convergence of all these things is reminding me why I love student affairs!

Given that, the posts are probably going to slow down for the next 2+ weeks. Something's gotta give dear reader. Ok, I have interviews to prepare for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home